Wife: I get the feeling the book was excellent. The movie? Not so much. The acting was spectacular but it was hard to follow the story. There were too many languages, characters, and points in time. It was confusing and slow. I watched until the end just so I could figure out if there was a mole and if so who it was. At the end, I couldn’t tell you if there was one. My advice, read the book!
Husband: I didn’t even bother to ask husband what he thought. He watched only an hour then gave up. He said it was slow and boring and said Lamo (as in lame) about 15 times during that hour.
Husband/Wife Compatibility Rating: 3.5
- DVD review: “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” (dnextraordinaire.wordpress.com)
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (reelality.wordpress.com)
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy: DVD/BLU RAY review (vancouverobserver.com)
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (girishkumar.me)
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy – a tribute (jsrealitybites.wordpress.com)
- The Layers Of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (culturemuse.wordpress.com)
- Review: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011) (thefilmoracle.wordpress.com)
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy – John le Carré (literaryconcoction.wordpress.com)