This is my last post. I have mixed feelings about closing. Focusing on what I love about being married has made me a happier person and wife. I’ve enjoyed the family and dialog of marriage bloggers. I set out to write a finite blog: 365 things I love about marriage. Now finding myself at the end I’m sticking to the plan.
I asked my husband what I should do for the last post and he suggested sharing some of the things I learned. As usual, he is a smart man. 🙂
THINGS I LEARNED
1. Marriage is truly wonderful.
2. I really love my husband.
3. It’s hard to say goodbye.
4. I like blogging.
5. It sometimes takes 2 years to do a 365 blog!
6. I’m thankful for all your comments and support.
7. It feels good to keep a commitment whether it is marriage or blogging.
8. Lots of folks love marriage like I do.
9. Blogs take a lot of time.
THINGS MY HUSBAND LEARNED
1. He should keep his mouth shut.
2. Things he says will end up on my blog and he won’t get any credit for it. 🙂
MY FAVORITE POSTS
MY TOP COMMENTERS
1. Sis at Passionate Christian Marriage
2. Luisa at Live Simply
3. Mkultra at Orange Spice Drop
4. Witty Wife at The Marriage Project
5. Mother of Wonder at Labor of Wonder
6. Debbie at Shadows of Love
Thank you to God for my life. Thank you to my wonderful husband Walter to whom this blog is dedicated. Thank you to those of you who read and followed it! I will leave this blog up for a while. Please come visit me at my other blog: Artsy Wanderer 🙂