Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1
Although most of the Bible references to cleanliness deal with spiritual over physical cleanliness, I know that God wants me to keep a clean house. With all the things the Proverbs 31 wife is doing, I know that when “She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks,” some of these tasks involve cleaning her home. Cleaning is not something I terribly enjoy but I know that while I’m doing it it’s not so bad and I love having a clean house and how it looks and smells after I clean it. Looking into the future, I see myself focusing on de-cluttering and organizing and then cleaning will become a focus. Of course, it’s all about balance. Cleaning is just one of the essential things in keeping up a home. There’s also shopping, cooking, organizing, decorating, yard work, finances, etc. All of these things need to be done. We all excel in one or another but it all needs to get done. I pray that I have the discipline to do all that I can and that my hands bring balance, joy, order and harmony to my home.
- Cleanliness (createamelody.com)
- Spring Cleaning Shortcuts (edshort.wordpress.com)
- Spring Cleaning for Busy People (hungrylindsay.wordpress.com)
- Yes! Your Laundry-Room Makeover (timesunion.com)
- Decluttering the Laundry Area (simplerestyle.com)
- Cleaning Schedule Revised (easygoingorganizer.wordpress.com)
- Spring Cleaning For Your Bedroom (dormiamattress.wordpress.com)
- Being a Housewife (wifelyperfection.wordpress.com)
- Green Clean Your Home with These Non-Toxic Tips (mommajam.wordpress.com)
- Great Ways to Go Green During Spring Cleaning (talkingaboutgreen.com)
- Spring Cleaning with Mother Nature (greenling.com)
- If Cleanliness Is Next to Godliness, Where Does Perfume Fit In? (bellasugar.com)