Respect is important in a marriage. Love seems to take center stage but respect has to be best supporting actor. My stepfather used to say that he’d rather be respected than loved. If I had to choose, I’d choose love. But the point is, you shouldn’t have to choose. Especially in marriage. I respect my husband as a leader, as a man, as my husband. And he respects me as a woman and his wife.
- Respecting my husband (asuitablehelper.wordpress.com)
- Respecting Your Husband – Part 3 (asuitablehelper.wordpress.com)
- Submission (gospelmarriage.wordpress.com)
- Respect. (kylesieg.wordpress.com)
- Respect vs. Love (theresawright.wordpress.com)