I am a smoothie lover. I like all kinds: banana, spinach & fruit, peanut butter chocolate, pumpkin, You name it – the skies the limit. My husband is a bit more selective. His favorite is the classic Banana-Strawberry.
One day I made a banana-blackberry smoothie. I loved the texture of the seeds. I handed a glass to my husband. He probably asked what kind is it as he suspiciously looked at the color. I probably said “Just try it,” wanting him to get his anti-oxidants.
He took a sip and said, ” You put little rocks in here.”
- Another Example of my love for smoothies…. (healthywithashley.com)
- Banana Mango Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Spinach tropical Fruit Healthy Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie (notecook.com)
- The Makings of a Smoothie (themomcamera.wordpress.com)
- Breakfast Smoothie (gofullthrottlerecipes.wordpress.com)
- My favorite protein smoothie (ckbpassion.wordpress.com)
- Smoothie Tip #1 (blendedgoodness.wordpress.com)
- Let’s Talk Smoothies (laviesimple.org)