Description from IMDb: A middle-aged husband’s life changes dramatically when his wife asks him for a divorce. He seeks to rediscover his manhood with the help of a new-found friend Jacob, learning to pick up girls at bars.
Wife: I found this to be a really sweet, uplifting, and funny movie. It was very much about family. It had a great plot and was surprisingly good. Needless to say, great actors. What a cast!
Husband: Although I had picked this out for my wife, I didn’t think I would like it. But, I found myself entertained by it. I like Steve Carell. I cared about the characters, sometimes negatively. I didn’t like Julianne Moore’s character at all.
Husband-Wife Compatibility Score: 9
- #267: Movie Mondays – The Help (ilovethishusbandandwifestuff.com)
- #261: Movie Mondays – Dream House (ilovethishusbandandwifestuff.com)
- #235: Assassin in Love (ilovethishusbandandwifestuff.com)
- #246: Movie Mondays – The Lincoln Lawyer (ilovethishusbandandwifestuff.com)
- Crazy, Stupid, Love (aloftyexistence.wordpress.com)
- #251: Movie Mondays – The Princess Bride (ilovethishusbandandwifestuff.com)
- #256: Movie Mondays – Contagion (ilovethishusbandandwifestuff.com)