Can we talk? One of the things I don’t like about the holidays is all the yummy food and sweets. Of course, that’s one of the things I like as well. Too much. I have a tendency to gain a few pounds during the holidays. Last week I told my sister-in-law that we should have a no-sugar pledge. I broke it the next day! Someone sent me a big tin of chocolate chip cookies – my weakness.
I think I may have found a solution though. I may just buy one of those pregnancy bands to hold it all in.
Seriously, after the New Year, I am going on a serious detox diet.
Anyway, back to my husband. He loves me. In sickness and in health. In thinness and in thick! 🙂
- How to Burn Belly Fat – 2 Point Plan (shedyourweight.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Weight Gain (quadrophenia5.wordpress.com)
- How To Avoid Weight Gain This Holiday Season? (micanonymous.wordpress.com)
- Avoiding Holiday Weight Gain (spherefit.wordpress.com)
- Top 3 Strategies to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain (eastcoastadrenaline.wordpress.com)
- How to Avoid the Dreaded Holiday Weight Gain (skinnypinkninja.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Eating Tips to Keep the Pounds Off (drgtest.wordpress.com)