We don’t really have date nights in the sense most people think of them. When I think of a date night I think of dressing up and going out for dinner or a movie, just the two of us. We spend a lot of time together but we don’t really have date nights. We go out for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. Our date nights are spent at home usually. We are both big movie fans so we watch a lot of movies together. I think the point of date nights is spending undivided time together. You don’t have to get dressed up or spend money. As long as the two of you enjoy whatever activity you are doing and you spend time together, it counts. And it’s worth it.
- Cozy Movie Date Night/Party (ontopofbutterflywings.wordpress.com)
- Doing Dinner and a Movie for Less (savings.com)
- Date Night (nomadicmainstream.com)
- 5 Perfect Date-Night Looks, All Under $100 (fabsugar.com)
- When was your last date? (tammyhelfrich.wordpress.com)
- Date Night (gowifego.wordpress.com)